H@lf D0n3 W01rd
it's still half done... in a way... well... you do get the meaning... don't you...

Untitled.....really!

By Calvin
Its being a week since I post something here... If anyone remember I promise (maybe regreting now) to post at least once a week...so here I am. I dont really know what to post right now but its best to keep an update on things happening (for me) in the real world.

I have being out and about, its that simple. To be more precise, I have being reconnecting with a few lost contact/friends (during the last semester) and enjoying life outside the house (boy doesn't this makes you wonder?). Right now I just fell like babbling all the way thru but that is not me at all. So, this would bring us back to why the hell is this post about?

.....seriously, I have no idea at all....WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Oh yeah, just remember. I will continue to post a few more stuff on changing desktop looks, views, feels, which ever you are comfortable using.

Till then, au revoir ........
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?