H@lf D0n3 W01rd
it's still half done... in a way... well... you do get the meaning... don't you...

Back from no where....I think

By Calvin
Whew, just came back from a little family trip......In short, plenty of scenic view, stuff and not to mention animals too...What the heck, I am no good at explaining stuffs, so I have post up a photo gallery, you (readers) should note that the photos are placed in chronological order so you wont get confuse...

there will be some part of the photos are actually from last years trip as the (digital) camera run o ut of memory. Besides, the weather was not prefect for any photo-taking

Ah, I forgot to mention something important: this trip is about traveling the mid-southern part of Western Australia (Always keep the important bit to the last so people will continue to read to find out....MUHAHAHAHA...what a genius.......)

here is the gallery
or you can just click on the flickr badge on the sidebar. Do not, I am still uploading photo at the time of this posting, so bear with me will ya!?

till then, au revoir
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?