H@lf D0n3 W01rd
it's still half done... in a way... well... you do get the meaning... don't you...

New Look...New (up-to-date) content?....Maybe

By Calvin
It has been a while since I last posted soemthing. If there is anyone out there whoever read this blog, you might notice that this the lastest post that you can get. Also , you might notice the change in the template/layout

Anyway, I am here not talk about the reasons for been so inactive (dormant would be the better word). Rather, I am here struggling to post something (how pathetic can this go?....joking..), so I came up with something. Each week, I'll try to post soemthing. Yes, each week, but if I can help maybe more than that (another empty promise?). Whatever the post may be, its still a post.

Again, some (if anyone) may ask the question why all the fuss? Well, I am strifing to become a better person and what better ways than to start small. The smallest step that I could possibly think of now is : try to post something here. Why here (again with the question...stop that already!)? This is just one of the many small steps I am making and I don't wish tell you all my small steps at all. So, you and I will leave the matter at rest and never to speakof it again (unless you see no weekly post, do clink me).

Oh yeah, some of you might this layout is exactly the same resemble my good friend's layout as well. The only diffrence was the colour.... (what a disaster!). So, before you lots go on grumbling about creative imitation, I have and continue to change the looks/layout/template. I like to have a more personal touch to it and of course a little hard work does bring some satisfaction. So don't go telling me problem of copyright stuff. However some advise as to change the looks would be more than welcome.

Till then, au revoir
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?