H@lf D0n3 W01rd
it's still half done... in a way... well... you do get the meaning... don't you...

its being a long time.......4

By Calvin
It has been a while since i post something... Indeed being busy aand all.....
The first week of university here in perth is just over. I must confess that the past week was a jaw-dropping, mind-blowing, and yet amazing week.

First of all, I never thought i would meet up some of my old pals from last semester and the semester before that.. well you'll get the drift. but it was not just old pals that i manage to meet up with, i managed to make one or two new friends (seriously, that was all). i can assure you there is nothing fanciful going on..(I KNOW WHAT ARE YOU THINK SO QUIT IT)

Secondly, after attending lectures,tutorials and the lot......I just reliaze how much brain damage or whatever you call it can happen during the three month holiday.....looks like its time to pack my things and move to the library to stay....joking.....(actually, I was thinking of camping out in the fields..)

Third...... what is CRITICAL THINKING? some of us use it unknowingly, some do know what are they doing but what importance does it hold for us.....(I am still trying to figure it out even after a lengthy explaination by my lecturer)..

You may have notice the half done work here (look at this post), so I hope you still come back as I will explain things clearer (once i reorganize life)

Till then, au revoir
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?