H@lf D0n3 W01rd
it's still half done... in a way... well... you do get the meaning... don't you...

The Firefox cheat sheet - Lifehacker

By Calvin
some may notice that i have this little firefox button on the sidebar....coz i am a firefox user myself(so obvious!). Well, I used it for many daily surfing, even got a portable version in my thumbdrive! Don't ask me why the switch, it just happen out of nowhere (no, thanks to my cousin!)

Another good reason for using firefox is the fact the staff handling blogger use it, don't where I hear it, but its true. Anyway, this cheat sheet is a list of keyboard shortcuts for firefox. this sheet come useful for any user, ecspeacially for new user and lazy mouse user.


The Firefox cheat sheet - lesliefranke.com via Lifehacker
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?