H@lf D0n3 W01rd
it's still half done... in a way... well... you do get the meaning... don't you...

Beginning of a new era (nah, just a semester)

By Calvin
Holiday.....How can one describe it at all.... Honestly, there is no way to describe it (for me). However, there is one thing I am certain off: I had a good time. Why the weird face, if sometimes things are indescribable, that does not mean that you cannot tell how you fell. Confused? So am I......

Enough with confusion though, holiday has offically ended for me. Now, its back to slaving (too strong? you don't what you are talking about) on countless books, publications, and journals to get thru the entire semester. you know what? I have no idea what am I on about. So, lets make this short

  1. holiday has ended
  2. semester starts as of today
  3. plenty of red tapes to deal with
  4. plenty of assignment to come
  5. plenty of preparation needed for the exams
  6. rush to get a number of desired items (dont think differently now!)
  7. and last but not the least continue to post here...........

If you are wondering about my next and (maybe) last post of the a change of (desktop) view series. Do not worry, it will show up ..... eventually. I just need some time to get it right...

til then, au revoir........
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?